Welcome to our studio! We’ve answered many of the questions first-timers have below. If you don’t see the information you’re looking for, please give us a call at 778-848 YOGA (9642) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All new clients must fill out a Health History and Waiver Form before they take their first class. You can bring it into the studio any time, or give it to your instructor at the start of your first class
- Do I have to register into a class?
- What do I need to know before my first visit?
- All new clients must fill out a Health History and Waiver Form. Please bring it to your first class and give it to your instructor, or hand it in to the front desk any time before your first class (copies of the form are available online and at the front desk.)
- Purchase a pass online or at the studio (we have punch passes and memberships), or pay a drop-in fee of $20 at the studio.
- Give yourself enough time to find parking. There is a bike rack very close to the studio.
- Arrive a few minutes early so that you have time to set up your mat and get settled.
- Once class starts, our front door is locked and it does not open again until class is over.
We offer new clients a one-time, 1 Month Unlimited class pass for only $49 (reg. $135). This offer is only available if you have not been to the studio before, or if you have not been to Open Space Yoga in 1 ½ years. You can purchase the new client pass online here or at the studio.
Anything comfy and stretchy. Yoga is done in bare feet on your yoga mat. We don’t have any fashion police at our studio :-)
A big smile and if you have a yoga mat, bring it with you too. You may also want to bring a water bottle.
If you do not have a yoga mat, we have a few courtesy mats that you can borrow for your first visit. For health and hygiene reasons, we encourage all of our clients to own their own yoga mat. Open Space Yoga has ECO mats available for purchase at the reception desk.
Free, three-hour parking is available on the street. Please leave yourself enough time to find a space.
Our studio is usually open 30 minutes before the first class in the morning and the first class in the evening. The front desk is also open for 15 minutes between back-to-back classes. You can access your online account 24/7 to purchase passes and register for events, call us at 778-858-9642, or send us an email at email@example.com
- How do I know how many classes are remaining on my pass, or when it expires?
Everyone has an online account associated with their key tag. You can log in to your account at any time and view your pass status. Let us know if you are experiencing any problems with your account – we are more than happy to help you out.
- Can I share my pass with someone?
No sorry. Everybody has their own account based on their email address. Our passes are not shareable. You can purchase a pass for somebody else with your online account.’
- Is my online account secure?
Yes. We use MindBody Online which has been around many years. It uses the latest security methods. We recommend you log-in to your account and secure it with your own password. We can also help you out with that at the studio.
- How do I sign-in for a class?
When you purchase a pass we will give you a key tag. To sign in, all you have to do is scan your key tag at the front desk each visit or, use the Open Space Yoga App to sign in before you arrive.
- What else can I do with my online account?
You can check the status of your pass or membership, see the LIVE class schedule (which shows when a class is being subbed by different instructor) and register for events and workshops.
- What is the Open Space Yoga App
If you have a smart phone (iOS or Android) you can download the Open Space Yoga App, which lets you check the LIVE class schedule and your account, and sign into a class before you arrive.