Shopping Day for Delta Hospice
Saturday November 17th │ 11:30-3:30pm
20% of all sales donated to Hospice
Mark your calendars for Open Space Yoga’s annual Shopping Saturday for Hospice! It’s an opportunity to pick up some unique gifts and stock up for holiday entertaining, while raising funds for the Delta Hospice Society.
You’ll find beautiful handmade pottery for sale at great prices – get there early for the best selection – new books at half price, boxes of Rose’s Shortbread ready for giving, Lara Cuisine’s baklava to put in the freezer (or eat on the spot), spice mixes from Epicure, and cookies, squares, and ready-made comfort food from Batch Food.
Yoga-inspired jewelry from Sonja Picard and Charlotte Munn make the perfect gifts, as do natural face and body-care products from Saltspring Soapworks. Open Space will also have new yoga t-shirts and tank tops for sale!
Batch Food will be raffling off an oven-ready Christmas dinner for 8, featuring sage-butter-rubbed turkey with stuffing, gravy, and sides, capped off by warm ginger cake with toffee sauce!
Baird Cattle Co. will offer sample platters of their house-made sausage, with an invitation to visit their Ladner farm store at 5802 River Road, where they will donate 20% of the day’s sales.
Ladner Artisan Chocolates has also donated a basket of chocolaty goodness that will be raffled off to a lucky winner!
This years line up includes:
- Potter’s for Hospice: beautiful pottery at great prices, 100% of proceeds to Hospice!
- Central Avenue Publishing: half-price books, all proceeds to Hospice!
- Sonja Picard yoga-inspired jewelry
- Batch Food: cookies, squares and comfort food
- Rose’s Shortbread: boxed and ready for giving!
- Lara Cuisine: delicious baklava and Turkish delight
- Epicure Spice: perfect for holiday entertaining!
- Charlotte Munn lava stone diffuser jewelry
- Saltspring Soapworks
- J. Baird Cattle Co.
- Michael Rudd: artwork, yoga videos and audio relaxation classes
- Open Space Yoga: yoga t-shirts and tanks plus our 10+2 Punch Pass Sale
Hope to see you there!
Our Candlelight Yoga evenings bring us together as a community in the spirit of the season, creating a space for peace and blessings in the midst of all the holiday hustle and bustle.
Evening classes are cancelled on these nights and admission is by donation of food or money to the Food Bank. Pre-registration (online or in studio) is required, as space is limited. We always have waitlists for these evenings so if you sign up, but can’t make it, please let us know so that we can give your space to another student.
Registration is open for the Candlelight Yoga classes, but teachers are still to be determined.