$35* TWO-WEEK VIRTUAL MEMBERSHIP
Stay strong and connected with a two-week Virtual Membership that gives you unlimited access to 19 live-streamed classes per week! Check our live schedule to see this week’s classes. It’s easy to connect – all you need is a MindBody account and password, plus a computer, tablet or smartphone with internet access. If you’re feeling intimidated, don’t be – our community is sharing tips and tricks as they gather – and you can always give us a call if you need help!
Our no-contract Virtual Membership is flexible and affordable
When you purchase (or convert to) a Virtual Membership, bi-weekly payments of $35 (plus GST) will be automatically billed to your credit card. There’s no contract, and you can cancel at any time without penalty, with a minimum of 24 hours before your next two-week period begins.
Once our studio doors open again, we’ll cancel your Virtual Membership and its associated payments. If you were a member before our temporary closure, we’ll reactivate your usual membership structure and fees, and extend your expiry date. We’ll also extend the expiry dates of our Punch Passes by the length of our studio closure.
Try an Online Class for Free!
If you haven’t joined us online yet, you can try a live, online class for free! Create an account, register for a class and you’re in!
What if I have an Annual Membership? If you have not instructed us to temporarily suspend your membership, your payment structure will automatically convert to that of a Virtual Membership starting April 1st. If you wish to suspend your membership during our closure, please contact us at email@example.com
Can I use my 52-Class Membership for online classes? Yes, you can. But if you’re taking more than one virtual class per week, it may be more cost-effective to temporarily suspend your membership and buy a Virtual Membership. (We’ll extend the expiry date on your 52-Class Membership.) If you’d like to do this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I use my Punch Pass for online classes? Yes, you can. But if you’re taking more than one class per week, it is more cost-effective to buy a Virtual Membership. (We’ll extend the expiry date on your Punch Pass.)
- Purchase a Virtual Membership, if you don’t already have one.
- If you’re new to our studio, please download a Health History Form and Waiver. Complete and scan it, and send it to us at email@example.com before you take your first online class.
- Go to our online class schedule, log in and select a class. You can book multiple classes several days or weeks in advance. And now you can book right up to the class start time, although we recommend at least 15 minutes to ensure you get a class link email.
- When you book, you will receive a confirmation email for each class you sign up for from FitGrid. (Be sure to add them to your safe senders list.)
- About 60 minutes before the class starts you will receive an email link for that class. If you haven’t received an email by 50 minutes before, please check your spam folder. Still no luck? Please give us a call or text to 778-858-9642, or send us an email right away to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10 to 15 minutes before your class start time, click on the link to your class. Follow the prompts and you’re in.
- There are no cancellation fees if for some reason you are not able to attend.
You can purchase a pass online, call us at 778-858-YOGA (9642), or send us an email at email@example.com.
Don’t forget your form!
New clients must fill out a Health History and Waiver Form and bring it to their first class.