New and pre-existing passes/memberships can also be used to attend in-studio and online classes at OSY
Try a Free Virtual Class!
Want to try out OSY from home? New students can take a free, online class for their first visit o OSY. Just open an account online and choose “Free Virtual Class” when you’re asked to purchase a pass.
Do you have an All Access Membership? We have made it much easier for you. If you buy a membership you are not locked in for 12 months. Give us 30 days notice and you are good to go!
Can I use my 52-Class Membership for online classes? Yes, you can.
Can I use my Punch Pass for online classes? Yes, you can.
How to Book a Class
- Go to our online class schedule, log in and select a class. You can book multiple classes in advance, right up to the class start time – although for Virtual classes we recommend at least 15 minutes in advance, to ensure you get a class link email,
- When you book a Virtual class, you will receive a confirmation email for each class you sign up for from FitGrid. (Be sure to add them to your safe senders list.)
- For Virtual classes, about 60 minutes before the class starts you will receive an email link for that class. If you haven’t received an email 50 minutes before your class start time, please check your spam folder. Still no luck? Please text or call 778-858-9642, or send us an email right away to email@example.com
- For Virtual classes, 10 to 15 minutes before your class start time, click on the link to your class and follow the prompts.
- For In-studio classes, please arrive at the studio no earlier than 15 minutes before class start time and no later than 5 minutes before. Before your first visit, please review our in-studio safety protocols on the online class schedule.
There are no cancellation fees for Virtual classes if, for some reason, you are not able to attend.
Note for In-Studio classes: If you book an In-Studio class, please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before class start time, and no later than 5 minutes before, so that we can get everyone safely to the mat. Before your first visit, please review our in-studio safety protocols on the Class Schedule page.
You can purchase a pass online, call us at 778-858-YOGA (9642), or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget your form!
New clients must fill out a Health History and Waiver Form and bring it to their first class.